1. First, limiting/removing some social media items, mostly ones I never logged into. The only one I actually used was DailyMile but I deleted it today. I like my spreadsheets and hard copies - I'll stick with those, no more redundancy. The only ones I'm keeping are:
- Facebook, which I hardly log into anyway
- Athlinks, not that I use the social aspect, but there's no better way to look up people's past race times...don't act like you've never done it!
- Ravelry - all things knitting!
2. Google Reader - I've started unsubscribing to blogs I no longer care to read. My list is still huge but it's nice to get rid of a few that I don't ever really read that I always skip over anyway. The ones I enjoy will still be read daily.
3. E-mail Subscriptions - As they are coming through, I'm taking the time to unsubscribe instead of just continuing to hit delete. Just because I ordered some random Cubs T-shirt two years ago does not mean I am going to again - no need to keep getting their e-mails.