Slap some magnets on the side of your car. I don't really like to stand out too much, I prefer blending in with the crowd. When MagnetsontheCheap (also Signson theCheap and BannersontheCheap) contacted me, I didn't really have a need for this blog. However, I do have a little something on the side that I am trying to spread the word about.
*Disclosure: Magnets on the Cheap provided me the magnets free of charge in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
We've had a bit of an issue with our garage door lately so my car sat out in the driveway for approximately 2-3 hours last weekend. It seems everyone in the neighborhood saw my car sitting out in that short time period. Over the past week, two people asked what that was all about and a 3rd asked if I ran some sort of boarding/dog sitting business. Guess the magnets are doing their job!
Recently, Jenny at The Little JBird and Christine at Dream Big Runner tagged me with this:
With the award come a few rules.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers who you think deserve the award.
4. Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them him/her they have been nominated.
Seven Things (completely random) About Me
1. One time I ate all kinds of seafood including ceviche off a buffet in Mexico. A tip for others - do not do this. I ended up with the worst food poisoning ever.
2. I have a bucket list. Yes, running a marathon was on it, long before I ever started running.
3. I'm an animal person but birds freak me out. I've never been able to really be around them.
4. Whenever I look at our wedding pictures, I usually laugh. They just seem goofy and not really 'us'. There's a few I like but for the most part, I probably could have skipped the photos as a whole (we skipped most other things that go with a true 'wedding' anyway!).
5. Chocolate malts are my favorite thing to order at an ice cream place.
6. I tend to worry about stupid things on a daily basis. This week, I was worried I poisoned the dog after a trash truck driver stopped while I was walking, handed me two dogs treats asking if my dog could have them. I gave them to her and then seriously questioned it. Luckily, she was fine so I guess he was just a nice truck driver and not out to kill a dog.
7. I hate emptying the dishwasher. I have no problem washing dishes by hand and putting those away though.